• ♥ dream ~ make it happen ♥

    Summary Art 2013


    Hello, this my summary art 2013
    so many new experience, i'm so happy & thankful to God


    * January : finished my another children book illustration, so excited
    * February : another children book illustration project with good habit story for children
    * March : another children book illustration project with good habit story for children
    * April : Doodling for KELIR Monthly Theme => Memories of play time
    * May : Doodling for my new name card
    * June : Doodling my new avatar 
    * July : Drawing the corner of my room I call it the sweet spot,this my mood booster with my favorite tools :       watercolour & pastel, so fun!
    * August : Trying another illustration
    *September : i love flowers so much, so i draw it 
    * October : Join The 19th International Postage Stamp Design Contest
    * November : Join The Indonesian Heritage Society Exhibition & Competition 2013 | Theme : All about woman
    * December : Doodling for my new brand 

    2013 is amazing year for me, hope I could be a better illustrator and 
    thank you GOD for this amazing year,for family,
    all my friends who always support me 




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Welcome

    Welcome to Paula Rosaline Illustration

    Let's enjoy my art work
    if u interest with my art work,

    contact me at :

    paula_rosaline@yahoo.com

    Blogger templates

    Blogger news

    About Me

    My photo
    Hello, My name is Paula Rosaline, I'm a graphic designer & freelance illustrator

    About Me

    My Photo
    Hello, My name is Paula Rosaline, I'm a graphic designer & freelance illustrator

    Followers

    Search

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll